Bonn Technology Campus
What to find here
… offer access to complex and innovative methods, cutting-edge technologies as well as corresponding IT infrastructure.
It is not all about instrumentation, it is about the people that walk in every day and work, talk, discuss and do research.
Find some opportunities to learn, to meet and to exchange knowledge. Besides, there might be catering.
Working Links and Services
To use our services you have to register on the Intranet
Once registered you can book time on the instruments via
Data generated can be transferred via the
More info be can found on our
- The Core Facility Nanobodies and the Institute of Experimental Oncology receive funding from BONFOR Instrument 9 for the development of a novel Nanobody screening-platformIn March 2022, the Core Facility Nanobodies together with Prof. Tobias Bald from the IEO received approval for funding through Instrument 9 – Innovations within Core Facilities…
- Gene scissors find target for testicular cancer therapyBonn researchers uncover contribution of protein degradation processes to cisplatin resistance in germ cell tumors Cisplatin is used successfully in the chemotherapy of testicular cancer. However, patients who develop resistance to the cytostatic drug urgently need alternative therapy options. Researchers at the University Hospital Bonn (UKB) have now been able to elucidate a mechanism underlying…
- New intracellular “smoke detector” discoveredStudy by the University of Bonn elucidates a potential mechanism People with chronic epilepsy often experience impaired memory. Researchers at the University of Bonn have now found a mechanism in mice that could explain these deficits. The German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE)…
- Glial cells help memory alongStudy at the University of Bonn elucidates previously unknown mechanism for spatial learning There are two fundamentally different cell types in the brain, neurons and glial cells. The latter, for example, insulate the “wiring” of nerve cells or guarantee optimal working conditions for them. A new study led by the University of Bonn has now…
- New findings on memory impairment in epilepsyStudy by the University of Bonn elucidates a potential mechanism People with chronic epilepsy often experience impaired memory. Researchers at the University of Bonn have now found a mechanism in mice that could explain these deficits. The German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE)…
- How neurons regulate their excitability autonomouslyStudy by the University of Bonn elucidates important mechanism in the brain Nerve cells can regulate their sensitivity to incoming signals autonomously. A new study led by the University of Bonn has now discovered a mechanism that does just that. The German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases and the Max Planck Institute for Neurobiology…
Lehrgebäude Hörsaal Erdgeschoss